One of the most important responsibilities of being a small business owner, to me, is earning the loyalty and support from your small town. Just owning or opening a small business doesn't come with the blessing of immediate support. It shouldn't. Like all relationships, trust must be built, earned and fostered . SugarBelle has always taken that responsibility extremely seriously.
Yes, small businesses are the backbone of a community, but the community is the heart of small business.
This year as part of our August Back to School event, we are looking for a special teacher to allow us to sponsor a class for the 2020 year. We want to offer ourselves as book readers, event sponsors, bad day helpers and even Pizza Party suppliers. We want to be there for her/him and her/his students. Myself and my staff want to offer our time and ability to help make this year special for both teacher and students.
We are offering the following:
1. One day a month of myself or SugarBelle staff member reading aloud, assisting with classroom projects or speaking about business or other topic suggested by teacher.
2. $100 Visa Gift Card to assist teacher with additional supplies.
3. 2 Sponsored Pizza Parties, where SugarBelle provides all food and drink at date chosen by teacher.
4. $200 Student need stipend- SugarBelle will provide up to $200 for student necessities such as clothing, shoes, glasses, personal items, school supplies as recommended by teacher.
5. Lastly, but not at all the least...the teacher will receive special gifts throughout the year to let him/her know that SugarBelle appreciates all that is done that is often not seen.
Help us choose this years Teacher/Class by commenting or sharing this blog!! Winner announced August 9th!!