Want to make it a Valentines Day to remember? It's easier than you think. Want to feel more love, more encouragement and more powerful than expected? Simple as pie.
1. Send the child of a single mom/dad flowers.
2. Send flowers to a nursing home resident that has no family.
3. Write a note to a local barista telling them they make your morning better.
4. Take the janitor a box of chocolates with a thank you note.
5. Call your mom, dad or person who stepped up as Mom or Dad.
Smile. Give sincere compliments.
I promise, it will be a day you will never forget. Be love and watch love spread.
See y'all at SugarBelle
I absolutely loved the ideas you mentioned. My husband and I did purchase Hallmark Signature cards for his Mom, his brother’s assistant and my sister-in-law. We hand delivered them along with candy! We also, took his Mom out for dessert. It was such a fun day of being of service and bringing smiles to these lovely ladies faces.
It truly is a day that we will never forget.
Leave a comment